Wednesday, November 2

Klentch

Why is my jaw crooked?!? During the last week or so, I've noticed myself clenching my jaw rather frequently. A little extra tension and stress maybe. Going through a lot of life changes? Sure. But I'm clenching it crookedly. Usually this means my bottom teeth jut slightly to the left, although once in awhile I'll find myself clenching to the right.

In therapy yesterday, I explored the feeling a little bit using sound. What came out was a held, tight, sharp kind of sustained noise. It felt right, but I don't know what it means!

There it goes again. Skewed to the right this time. Sheesh!

Am I trying to re-align to the new shape of my life? Is a part of me still holding vise-like on my old existence? Am I gonna' need head gear?

Image hosted by PicsPlace.to

No comments: