Wednesday, January 18

Don't Piss Off a Gift Horse In The Mouth

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I try to give without expectations. But you know what? I do have one expectation.

I expect that if I am GIVING you something for free...

something that you want and need and have asked me to set aside for you...

something that I had to WITHHOLD from someone else who wanted it because you ASKED me to hold it for you...

that you come and fucking get it!

I have rearranged MY schedule to be home so you can get it. I have taken YOU into consideration and manipulated my evening (TWO BLOODY NIGHTS IN A ROW) so that you could come get something that I am giving you for free...and you have disrespected me and my time.

Not cool, buddy.

Not.

Cool.

(And by the way, this does not apply to any of the lovely people that did actually show up last night. You all are fantastic and I love you and you're fabulous.)

No comments: