Tuesday, August 29

Sigh Bye

*sigh*

Tomorrow's my B-day. My last year of twenty-something-hood. Not doin' anything. Might go to Yoga in the morning. Maybe I'll try and get work done or get my apartment "show ready". Or maybe I'll take a long bath or just sit around with my thumb up my ass.

I got a tattoo. Ohm.

I got laid. Oh my.

I got nothin'.

Still wounded...still questioning...still wondering...

I have got to got to got to got to let go of the fantasy because it ain't ain't ain't ain't ain't gonna' happen.

Weeds was good last night. Weeds is always good. Good fucking show.

See? See how lame I'm feeling right now? I'm commenting on fucking TV SHOWS! Good lord. (It was only becuase I just saw my banana peel from this morning. I will never look at a banana peel the same way. Wish I could try that out...)

Bye.

No comments: