Saturday, October 7

Chugga chugga

Whoooo-eeeee!

Dayum, I done got a fire lit under my ass.

Doin' lots of stuff, gettin' lots done. It pisses me off that the ass lit the fire, but at least the fire is lit. Then again, it's debatable whether that was the spark. I do tend to go in cycles, and most of this was set up prior to his involvement. And I do not approve of Machiavellian methods. Not in the least.

My clients are awesome. We've been having some really amazing sessions.

And now I do Reiki!!! My cooooool massage table just arrived yesterday, too. I am SO looking forward to client sessions. I think that's going to be another very satisfying venture.

I'm gonna' keep truckin', keep chuggin', keep on keepin' on.

1 comment:

ArthurPoet said...

hmmm .... good .... me too ....

sounds much like my days, these days, ....