Saturday, February 11

They Were Better When I Was A Kid. I Think.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Were the Olympic opening ceremonies always this lame? Why do they need to have the play-by-play commentary informing us of what everything is supposed to represent? Those speed skaters that were like the "spark" of the soul or some shit? Dayum.

And what's with NBC calling the locale "Torino" instead of "Turin"? They don't call "Venice" by the native "Venezia". They don't say "Firenze" for "Florence". Pretentious crap.

Last rant: Call me horrible and cold and unwomanly or whatever, but I don't like hearing children sing. Their little under-developed voices are like caterwauling yaks High-pitched yaks. That serious-faced chicklet that stared freakishly while lip-synching as the flag was being raised creeped me out.

I'm feeling cranky, can you tell?

No comments: