Tuesday, September 26

Things People Are Wrong About

So this one person, okay these few persons, think this other person just ain't gonna' work out. I'm not saying they're completely wrong. Maybe they're right. But the thing is, maybe they're wrong.

And this other person, a person who always likes to believe they're right about everything, thinks that I have to be right about everything. They're wrong. Choke on the irony of that one!

This other person thinks I'm too sensitive. Okay, this has some basis in fact. I'm really sensitive. Many many years I hated that. Now, however, it's an asset. So, yeah, I'm still very sensitive. But I'm only "too" sensitive when you're poking at my WOUNDS. So STOP IT. If you don't want me to be too sensitive, don't pick my primal scabs.

That's it for now.

No comments: